Tummy tuck surgery at Kerala in India helps uninsured citizens from UK, Russia, Finland, Germany etc to get excess skin and fat removed. Making decisions about changing your appearance can be both exciting and challenging and the answer to your search for affordable price tummy tuck surgery is in Kerala. Various cosmetic procedures like tummy tuck surgery in Kerala are providing international quality success rate and the price is also less and affordable as compared to that provided by surgeons of UK and US. The medical treatment facilities provided at cosmetic treatment hospitals in Kerala city is avon and provide complete health recovery and satisfaction to patients.
Tummy Tuck / Abdominoplasty
An abdominoplasty or "tummy tuck" is a surgical removal of excess skin and fat deposits from the abdomen, along with the repositioning of abdominal muscles into a tighter alignment. This body enhancement procedure is designed for both men and women who wish to have a dramatically flatter and tighter stomach. It is also helpful in repairing the vertical separation of abdominal muscles which can occur following pregnancy, abdominal surgery, or after weight loss.
A tummy tuck is helpful...
- To improve the contour of the abdomen when it is exercise and diet resistant.
- To tighten excessively loose skin after pregnancy or weight loss.
- To restore tight alignment of abdominal muscles after pregnancy or weight loss.
- To remove damaged scarred skin or stretch marks of the lower abdomen.
Who Is a Good Candidate for a Tummy Tuck?
The best candidates for abdominoplasty are non-smokers who are generally in good health and at a stable weight. Best results are achieved on patients who have excess skin and fat concentrated at the abdomen, and/or a protruding abdomen which is out of proportion with the rest of the body. Like liposuction, this surgery is not intended to achieve weight loss but improve body contouring. Of course, as with all cosmetic procedures, the ideal patient should have realistic expectations about the results of such a surgery.
Tummy Tuck Procedure
Thorough liposuction of the abdominal skin is first carried out. The excess skin then moves more easily and the skin is marked. The incision is marked within the bikini line and the excess skin is removed, the belly button is cored out. The muscles are tightened in the midline and also in the lower abdomen. If there is hernia it is repaired at this time. Separation of muscles in the midline can also be repaired. The belly button is brought through good skin and the incision closed in layers over a drain. Contrary to what you may think, the belly button is not excised during the operation.
Following your Tummy tuck surgery, dressings or bandages may be applied to your incisions, and you may be wrapped in an elastic bandage or a compression garment to minimize swelling and to support your abdomen as it heals. A small, thin tube may be temporarily placed under the skin to drain any excess blood or fluid that may collect. Be sure to ask your plastic surgeon specific questions about what you can expect during your individual recovery period.
- Where will I be taken after my surgery is complete?
- What medication will I be given or prescribed after surgery?
- Will I have dressings/bandages after surgery?
- When will they be removed?
- Are stitches removed? When?
- When can I resume normal activity and exercise?
- When do I return for follow-up care?
Cosmetic Surgeons of Kerala
Kerala has one of the best qualified professionals in each and every field and this fact has now been realized the world over. Regarding Medical Facilities, Kerala has the most competent cosmetic doctors and world class Medical Facilities. Indian Cosmetic surgeons has contributed significantly to the growth, development and training of various types of cosmetic surgery. Indian surgeons have pioneered numerous new techniques for advanced cosmetic surgery and Tummy tuck surgery in Kerala. The surgeons from Kerala have been awarded with numerous prestigious national recognition for their invaluable contribution and achievements in the field of medicine.
Kerala a Medical Tourism Destination
- Well connected by Air from major medical tourism markets in the Middle East European markets and South Asia
- Advanced and sophisticated hospitals of International standards located in Kerala.
- Renowned doctors specialized in almost all major disciplines
- Trained paramedical staff and technicians available in Kerala
- The higher hygienic standards of Kerala
- Easier communication with majority English speaking public
- deal setting for an excellent recuperative holiday
Tummy tuck surgery at Kerala is not a critical surgery, so tourists from the US, UK and Canada likes to combine it with travel. The combination of high quality services and low cost facilities is attracting thousands of international patients every year.
To get free no obligation Quote on Tummy Tuck surgery in Kerala, India: click here
To watch videos of our international patient’s testimonials: click here
To read Tummy Tuck surgery testimonials: click here
India & International - +91-9860755000 / +91-9371136499
UK – +44-2081332571
Canada & USA – +1-4155992537