Minimally invasive hip replacement is a technique used to perform hip replacement surgeries. It uses a smaller surgical cut. Also, fewer muscles around the hip are cut or detached. A minimally invasive hip replacement is an advanced tissue-sparring procedure to replace a damaged hip joint with an artificial ball and socket prosthesis.
Advantages of minimally invasive technique over traditional hip replacement in India:
During a typical hip replacement, muscles need to be cut to give the surgeon enough room to remove the worn joint. Headways in innovation now mean less space is required for the specialist’s moves. Minimally invasive hip replacements reduce trauma to the soft-tissue around the hip, often without cutting any muscle at all. Recuperation is regularly quicker than a traditional hip replacement with patients frequently is ready to walk upon the day of the operation and come off crutches much quicker.
Description of minimally invasive hip replacement surgery in India:
To perform this surgery:
- A cut will be made in one of three spots – on the back of the hip i.e. over the buttock, on the front of the hip close to the groin, or on the side of the hip.
- In most cases, the cut will be 3 to 6 inches (7.5 to 15 centimeters) long.
- In a regular hip replacement surgery, the cut is 10 to 12 inches in length. The surgeon will use special instruments to work through the small cut.
- Surgery involves cutting and removing bone. The surgeon will remove some muscles and other tissues.
- Less tissue is removed than in standard surgery. More often than not, muscles are not cut or detached. This procedure uses the same type of hip replacement implants as regular surgery.
Dr. Gurinder Bedi- gets your orthopedic treatment done by world’s best orthopedic surgeons in India:
Dr. Gurinder Bedi is one of the best known orthopedic surgeons in India. Dr. Gurinder Bedi is one of the leading orthopedic surgeons in India. He has enormous experience of 34 years. Dr. Gurinder Bedi use advanced technology and equipment to deliver quality medical care to patients. Dr. Gurinder Bedi holds an enthralling reputation of the leading bone and joint surgeon in India with a tremendous legacy of excellence and innovation. He provides you with comprehensive care for a number of orthopedic ailments such as hip, knee and joint problems. Dr. Gurinder Bedi holds the position of a pioneering in bone and joint surgery offering latest orthopedic treatments and surgical advancements on par with the finest in the world. He ensures the highest level of patient care with professional expertise. Dr. Gurinder Bedi puts best precision and expertise while performing delicate joint surgeries.
Get fast track reply from the Best Orthopedic surgeon Fortis hospital Delhi call Dr. Gurinder Bedi appointment number +91-9325887033
Why should you choose Tour2india4health Consultants to plan your trip to India?
Tour2india4health Consultant offers joint replacement surgery at best orthopedic hospitals in India at our associated JCI accredited hospitals and clinics, which are equipped with the most sophisticated technology including:
Operation theaters build as per by International determinations utilizing ultra-clean laminar air flow system, for best standards of infection control.
- Computer Navigation System
- High Definition Cameras
- Arthroscopic Equipment for performing technically challenging procedures
- Advanced Diagnostics and Support Infrastructure – 256 slice CT, High end MRI, PET scan
- Best quality prosthesis and implants
Super specific rehabilitation services, including physiotherapy, occupational treatment, hydrotherapy and other disciplines, which help the patient have a smooth journey post their joint replacement surgery and also helps them to return back to normal activity at the earliest after the surgery.
Tour2india4health Consultant associated board certified surgeons are among the best orthopedic surgeons in India.
They are immensely experienced and broadly trained in India and abroad, and have a very long time of experience behind them in performing the knee, Hip and other joint replacement surgeries.
Tour2india4health Consultants can assist you with the following joint replacement surgeries in India:
Connect with us choosing any of the below mediums to make an inquiry or to book an appointment Email ID: email@example.com