Affordable Cost Cosmetic surgery in India
Plan your Cosmetic Surgery in India with Tour2India4Health Consultants
Tour2India4Health is #1 Medical Value Provider of India offering best Cosmetic Surgery from the Best Cosmetic Surgeons in the world. All you have to do is send us your query, an assistant will contact you within 24 hours for interaction. The rest will be taken care of, so you only have to sit back and relax!
How things function at Tour2India4Health Group:
- Primary formalities - Arranging visas, accommodation, appointment with top Cosmetic Surgeon by Tour2India4Health Team.
- Professionalism - Utmost care taken in selecting best suitable surgery by best of the medical fraternity, ensuring fast recovery.
- No compromising with the best - Treatment by Internationally Accredited Surgeons.
- Special packages - Find Cosmetic Surgery treatment options from the top cosmetic surgery clicnis and hospitals in India that suit your budget.
- Surgical services - Arrangement of transportation, pre-surgery tests, medications, stay options for kin, health food as prescribed by attending doctors.
- Other vital services - Quick visa letter, flight ticket bookings, languagtors, foreign exchange facility, hotel arrangement.
International Patient Experience
Ms. Mandy - Canada
Cosmetic Surgery in India
I wanted a solution for my saggy arms and searched for options. I came across Tour2India4Health Consultants and told them about my need. The representative soon reverted and my need was discussed following expert opinions. I reached India for the surgery and under the expert hands of the surgeon, was discharged within 4 days after my Arm Lift Cosmetic Surgery in India. The surgery at the cosmetic hospital in India was top-notch. I am grateful to Tour2India4Health Group for showing great professionalism and gentleness.
More than seven million cosmetic procedures are performed annually in America alone while many millions more in India and around the world. Cosmetic surgery has become safer and effective now-a-days. There is a vast growth in this particular field in the recent years. The improvement of the human figure is now limitless with the advancement in the medical surgery, whether it is on the face, body or limbs. Now you can have the perfect figure without pouches, wrinkles and bags, if you think any part of your body is not in shape i.e. if you feel something is too big or too small, cosmetic surgery will probably fix it.
What is Cosmetic Surgery?
Cosmetic surgery is a term used to refer to that medical specialty that involves the correction, modification, restoration, and alteration of form and function. This is done by removing or minimizing cosmetic shortcomings, defects, age-related changes of face, neck and other parts of the body, attaining esthetic norms. Thus it can be defined that, the cosmetic Surgery is as an art of enhancing one’s beauty and self esteem without any post operative complications under the experience of the artistic talents of the cosmetic surgeons.
Why do Cosmetic Surgery?
Cosmetic surgery procedures are performed to make a person look younger or enhance his or her appearance in other ways. Reconstructive surgery is used to reattach body parts severed in combat or accidents, to perform skin grafts after severe burns, or to reconstruct parts of person's body that were missing at birth or removed by surgery. Reconstructive surgery is the oldest form of plastic surgery, having developed out of the need to treat wounded soldiers in wartime.
What are the types of Cosmetic Surgery?
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery)
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Implant Replacement/Removal
- Brow Lift
- Buttock Augmentation (Butt Enlargement)
- Buttock Lift
- Chemical Peel
- Chemical Peel
- Endoscopy (Keyhole Plastic Surgery)
- Face Lift
- Facial Implant
- Injectable Fillers
- Facial Scar Revision
- Forehead Lift
- Arm Lift
- Gynecomastia ( Male Breast Tissue ) Reduction
- Hair Replacement
- Intense Pulsed Light Treatment
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Vein treatment
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Mentoplasty ( Chin Surgery )
- Chin Reduction
- Microdermabrasion ( Skin Rejuvenation )
- Neck Lift
- Otoplasty ( Ear Surgery )
- Rhinoplasty (Nosejob Surgery)
- Rhytidectomy ( Face Surgery )
- Thighplasty ( Thigh Lift )
- Thread Lift
- Tummy Tuck
Top Cosmetic Surgery Clinics and Hospitals in India
The top cosmetic surgery clinics and hospitals in India has a cutting edge technology to facilitate the best and shortest road to recovery. The best cosmetic surgeons in the world offer high quality cosmetic procedures in a caring environment. Our clicnis and hospitals are located at Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Nagpur, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Noida and Kerala.
What are the most popular Cosmetic procedures?
Rhinoplasty: is also known as nose job. People who want to enhance the shape and size of their nose go for rhinoplasty. People who have disfigured nose due to an accident or birth defect go for this surgery. People who have nasal or breathing problem also undergo rhinoplasty. The cost of the surgery depends on the severity and complexity of the problem.
Otoplasty: It is performed to correct the disfigured ears. Some people may have disfigured ears due to accidents or birth complexities. Sometimes the structure of the ears causes partial or complete loss of hearing, in such cases otoplasty comes to the rescue.
Blepharoplasty: This surgery enhances the appearance of eyes by making them look bright and well shaped. In this surgery the eyelids are lifted and given a proper shape so a patient no longer looks sleepy and tired. This is a good option for people with droopy eyes.
Face Lift:is performed on the people who are unhappy with their sagging facial skin. In this surgery an excessive loose skin is removed from the face through an operation. This surgery also helps you get rid of wrinkles by tightening them. It gives you a younger looking skin. A patient may choose to go for brow lift, neck lift, cheek lift etc.
Tummy Tuck: In this surgery, excessive fat from the abdomen is removed. This also helps in tightening and firming the abdomen skin. It makes your abdomen look toned and slimmer. It also helps you reduce weight as; excessive fat also is removed in this surgery. The overall result is that it makes your belly button attractive. Generally, over weight women go for these surgeries who acquire a loose skin after pregnancy.
Go to the Enquiry Form
Phone Numbers Reach Us
India & International : +91-9860755000 / +91-9371136499
UK : +44-2081332571
Canada & USA : +1-4155992537
Liposuction: It is quite similar to tummy tuck and performed to remove excessive fat and skin from the abdomen. There are various ways liposuction can be performed, such as laser therapy, mesotherapy, radiofrequency etc. and depending on the condition of a patient, a particular treatment is decided upon. The results of each of the liposuction therapy vary from patient to patient.
Breast Surgery: Breast Surgery: Many women are unsatisfied with the shape and size of their breasts. Women who aspire for bigger size go for breast implants which enlarge the size of the breast. Some women have sagging and loose breasts that can be the result of aging or breast feeding. Such women are suggested to go for breast augmentation that helps them get back the firmness and elasticity of the breast. Another type of breast surgery involves reducing the breast size. Excessive skin and fat from the breast is removed in this surgery which reduces the size of your breast. Breast surgery is one of the prominent types of cosmetic surgery for men after liposuction.
Hair Implants: It is increasingly becoming one of the favorite types of cosmetic surgery, as many celebrities; especially men are opting for it. In this surgery the bald scalp it replenished with artificial hair. This surgery is also known as hair weaving and is a boon for bald people.
What should I do to prepare for the treatment?
Preparation for cosmetic surgery includes the surgeon's detailed assessment of the parts of an individual's body that will be involved. Skin grafts require evaluating suitable areas of skin for the right color and texture to match the skin at the graft site. Face lifts and cosmetic surgery in the eye area require very close attention to the texture of the skin and the placement of surgical cuts (incisions). Patients scheduled for cosmetic surgery under general anesthesia will be given a physical examination, blood and urine tests, and other tests to make sure that they do not have any previously undetected health problems or blood clotting disorders. The surgeon will check the list of prescription medications that the prospective patient may be taking to make sure that none of them will interfere with normal blood clotting or interact with the anesthetic. Individuals are asked to avoid using aspirin or medications containing aspirin for a week to two weeks before surgery, because these drugs lengthen the time of blood clotting. Smokers are asked to stop smoking two weeks before surgery because smoking interferes with the healing process. For some types of plastic surgery, individuals may be asked to donate several units of their own blood before the procedure, in case a transfusion is needed during the operation. The prospective patient will be asked to sign a consent form before the operation.
What post-operative care to be taken after surgery?
As with any other surgical procedure, post-operative care is imperative in the case of cosmetic surgery as well, this could be enumerated in the following ways:
- Regular follow up visits are crucial in monitoring the progress of recovery. The recovery time and the amount of after care largely depend on the type of cosmetic surgery performed. For instance, major cosmetic surgery procedures, such as abdominoplasty and sizeable liposuction necessitate proper nursing for a significant period after surgery.
- The follow-up surgeries (or touchups) might be required to eliminate undesired effects of surgery, or to attain better results. For instance, a woman's breast implants might internally rupture and therefore necessitate a follow-up surgery. Moreover, cosmetic surgery has associated complications and risks, such as scarring, blood clots, bleeding, or an adverse reaction of anesthesia. Thus post-operative care is pivotal for attaining satisfactory results and in order to expedite the recovery process.
- It also entails being careful about the body part, which has been operated upon. Undue stress and exertion to that portion, just a few days after surgery, may lead to unforeseen complications. You must strictly follow the advice of the surgeon on this issue. In addition to this, you must have realistic expectations from the surgical procedure. Since a major cosmetic surgery involves a significant recovery period, you must not expect instant results after surgery.
- The most crucial aspect of cosmetic surgery is to choose a surgeon who has loads of expertise in the pertinent field, since he/she can effectively advise you about proper post-operative care. Cosmetic surgery is something that one opts for in order to improve ones appearance and, in turn, ones life. So if you don't want to settle for anything less, simply adhere to your surgeon's advice on post-operative care.
The benefits of cosmetic surgery are fantastic – both physically and emotionally. You will not only look and feel younger, thinner, and prettier, but your self-esteem will skyrocket as well. Many cosmetic surgery patients discover that they are more outgoing, more personable, and more confident. Procedures like liposuction and breast reduction can greatly enhance your life. People who have had these procedures find themselves more physically active and much healthier than they ever would have imagined. Individuals who undergo cosmetic surgery find themselves emotionally more confident. Patients are no longer self conscious about their physical defects. You can focus on living your life instead of worrying about the way others are looking at you.
Cosmetic surgery, like any procedure, carries with it some degree of risk. Complications are rare, but they do occur. Modern procedures have greatly diminished most risks. However, these complications might be enhanced if you have certain health conditions, such as diabetes.
Why do Cosmetic surgery in India?
India has become a pioneer in the field of cosmetic surgery and thus has become the most preferred destination for the most trusted and excellent results. Every year countless foreign patients from all over the world visit India for various cosmetic surgeries. Cosmetic hospitals and clinics in India complement to any other state of the art hospitals in UK and USA providing cutting edge technology and staffed by well-experienced, trained and qualified multinational team.
Most of the cosmetic clinics in India meet every stringent safety standards, serving international patients with the greatest care. These cosmetic clinics offer a full array of cosmetic surgery procedures, such as body contouring and enhancements, as well as overnight recovery.
The Indian cosmetologists are excelled in the art and science of Cosmetic surgery, and most of them have to their credit International fellowships and International Board Certification. Personalized care and attention is provided with value added services besides results of world class standard at a very low cost affordable to all sections of society. The various procedures in India are available at various hospitals in the following cities with latest amenities and state-of-art-facilities.
The idea of cosmetic surgery in India is coupled with the health holiday where medical tourists are offered with an opportunity to get away from their daily routine and come into a different relaxing surrounding of exotic beaches and heritage places of India. Thus the international patients have the option of clubbing them together with exotic holiday.
Cosmetic Surgery Cost Comparisons: India VS Other Countries (USA, UK, Thailand, & Singapore)
India is the most preferable destination for patients who are looking for low cost cosmetic surgery. The cost of the Cosmetic Surgery in India is typically a fraction of the cost for the same procedure and care in the US and other developed countries. Comparing Cosmetic surgery cost in India with the same treatment procedure in other countries, the price for surgery would be 30-50% lower. The cost can vary depending on the type of surgery required and other medical conditions of a patient.
The costs of the Cosmetic Surgery based on the type of the surgery required in various countries in the chart / table are given below. The price comparison is given in USD.
|Type of Cosmetic Surgery||USA||UK||India||Thailand||Singapore|
|Tummy Tuck Surgery||$6,000||$4,800||$2,800||$3,500||$4,200|
*The price for the Cosmetic Surgery is an average collected from the 15 best corporate hospitals and 10 Top Cosmetic surgeons of India.
*The final prices offered to the patients is based on their medical reports and is dependent on the current medical condition of the patient, type of room, type of surgery, hospital brand and the surgeons expertise.
We have worked out special packages of the Cosmetic Surgery for our Indian and International patients. You can send us your medical reports to avail the benefits of these special packages.
You would be provided with 3 TOP RECOMMENDED SURGEONS / HOSPITALS FOR YOUR COSMETIC SURGERY in India.CLICK HERE
How many International patients came to India for Cosmetic Surgery?
The list of TOP 15 countries from where the Cosmetic Surgery Patients travelling to India are given below. The major reason of large number of patients travelling to India for medical treatment from these countries is because of availability of quality healthcare in India, affordable prices and very good air connectivity, tourism options and many more reasons.
The maximum number of patients for Cosmetic Surgery come from – USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Afghanistan, Oman.
Here are the approximate percentage wise distributions of the patients coming from Top 15 countries to India in 2017 for Cosmetic Surgery.
- You can contact us and share your medical reports with us.
- Our International Patient Executive would connect with you and answer all that you need to plan your Cosmetic Surgery in India.
- We would provide you with TOP RECOMMENDATIONS and assist your with the surgery planning.
Some of the common countries from which patients travel to India for surgery are:
- Is low cost Cosmetic Surgery in India is of International Standard?
- Cosmetic Surgery in India is not only low cost, but at par with international standards. Our surgeons and experts are highly experienced and many are trained in the US, UK.
- What should I expect after the procedure is performed?
- Be prepared to meet the more gorgeous You! Cosmetic Surgery in India promises better than what you expect. There won’t be just a new face but higher self-esteem and a greater will to live life to the fullest.
- Can I see before and after photos?
- We would be pleased if you see the beautiful work our surgeons have done. Photos of our patients are available on the website.
- What are my pain management and anesthesia options?
- Pain management and anesthesia options differ as per the type of cosmetic surgery. The surgeon will educate you about all the options and risks entailed. You need be worried about them now.
- How long will the procedure take?
- The time taken in cosmetic surgery depends upon the extent of procedure undertaken. It may be anything from 1 to 5 hours or 6 to 7 hours.
Below are the downloadable links that will help you to plan your medical trip to India in a more organized and better way. Attached word and pdf files gives information that will help you to know India more and make your trip to India easy and memorable one.
Our Country Specific Services
- Surgery For Kenya Patients Please Click Here
- Surgery For Nigerians Patients Please Click Here
- Surgery For Tanzanian Patients Please Click Here
- Surgery For Ethiopian Patients Please Click Here
- Surgery For Congolese Patients Please Click Here
- Surgery For Australian Patients Please Click Here
- Surgery For New Zealand Patients Please Click Here
- Surgery For Canada Patients Please Click Here
- Surgery For Bangladeshi Patients Please Click Here
- Surgery For Nepal Patients Please Click Here
- Surgery For Afghanistan Patients Please Click Here
- Surgery For Uzbekistan Patients Please Click Here
Go to the Enquiry Form
Phone Numbers Reach Us
India & International : +91-9860755000 / +91-9371136499
UK : +44-2081332571
Canada & USA : +1-4155992537
what is cost of cosmetic surgery in india, cosmetic surgery cost india, low cost cosmetic surgery india, cosmetic surgery benefits india, cosmetic surgery types, tour2india4health, cosmetic surgery risks, liposuction, tummy tuck, breast augmentation, nose surgery, otoplasty, blepharoplasty, price of cosmetic surgery in india, before after photos, best cosmetic surgeons in the world, top cosmetic surgery clinics and hospitals in india