Urology Surgery in India is the integration of surgical activities for the pelvis-the colon, urogenital, and gynecological organs. It is primarily for the treatment of obstructions, dysfunction, malignancies, and inflammatory diseases of the organs covered by urology include the kidneys, adrenal glands, ureters, urinary bladder, urethra, and the male reproductive organs (testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis). The urology surgery is the recommended treatment for many conditions that affect the male reproductive organs and urinary tract organs when medication and other non-surgical treatments are unavailable or cannot relieve symptoms. Get in touch with us to book Affordable Cost Urology Surgery in India at the Best Urology Hospitals in India.
The following are the common urology surgery procedure performed in India:
- Bladder surgery
- Cystoscopy & Ureteroscopy
- Kidney removal (nephrectomy)
- Inguinal Hernia
- Internal Urethrotomy
- Laparoscopic Pyeloplasty
- Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy
- Pelvic lymph node dissection
- Prostatic surgery, removal of the prostate
- Renal (kidney) surgery
- Radical Nephrectomy
- Radical Prostatectomy
- Surgery of the ureters, including ureterolithotomy or removal of calculus (stones) in the ureters
- Surgery to the penis
- Testicular (scrotal) surgery
- Total Cystectomy
- Trans Vaginal Tape
- TURBT (Transurethral Resection of the Bladder Tumor)
- Transurethral Resection of Prostate
- TURP surgery
- Vesicovaginal Fistula
Urology Surgery Benefits in India
So if you are willing to undergo Urology surgery in India it will be the best decision you will have ever made. From the medical treatment point of view India is already developed under the medical guidance of experienced, talented and skilled urology surgeons and urologists. The latest inventions in the medical field have made India a suitable destination for urology surgery. The benefits of getting urology surgery in India includes modern methodologies and facilities at a reasonable price that helps international patients such as Ethiopians travelling to India achieve speedy health gains. Our state of the art affiliate hospitals in India is committed to deliver the state-of-the-art care to all patients with problems of the kidneys, bladder, ureters, prostate and sexual organs. Following the major industrialized cities with the presence of vast pool of qualified Urology surgeons having extensive experience at the best facilities provides urology surgery in India at affordable prices. Request an instant appointment with the Top Urology Surgeons in India for Low Cost Urology Surgery Packages for Ethiopians in India.
SOME OF THE REASONS THAT PLACE US IN A FURTHER ADVANTAGEOUS POSITION
1. Free second opinion - When it comes to illness and related procedures, certainly there can be some doubts that crop up in your mind - can be regarding the competency of the doctor or about the diagnostic part, or about the expenses. We help you get rid of this dilemma by arranging a free second opinion in our empanelled hospitals. This will surely help in clearing all your doubts and enhance the trust in our relationship to the next level.
2. Clinical camps - In order to create awareness about various health issues as well as to provide free and easily accessible services, clinical camps are organized. There are doctors and paramedics to guide you about your health issues.
3. Special packages - Cost is obviously one of the key driving factors that come into consideration while choosing a treatment destination. We ensure that patients are happy and supremely satisfied with the pricing of the treatments and procedures, they are looking for. We have tailor-made packages keeping in mind that patients are coming from all sections of the society.
4. Language Assistance - This is a very crucial issue because health issues need to be communicated accurately and in a very detailed manner. So it is very important that the healthcare professionals are capable of understanding your needs well. We look after this issue by arranging expert translators/interpreters so that your requirement reaches the doctors properly and vice versa.
5. Follow up services - Any treatment or procedure is unfinished without proper follow ups. It is the most important phase after any surgery. Follow up is significant both for patient as well as the doctor/surgeon. We ensure that there are no obstacles or interruptions in the follow up, so you enjoy a speedy recovery. We arrange for follow up services even after the patient is back in his own country.
6. Quick visa assistance - We have 24/7 visa assistance staff to cater to all your queries and requests related to visa. We keep the procedure simple and hassle free for you so that there is low amount of time wastage keeping in mind the health factor and the obvious urgency related to it.
7. Special food - Every treatment and procedure comes along with its own dietary restrictions. We make sure that your food issues and such restrictions are well taken care of. Customized diet plans are proffered keeping in mind speedy recovery and for better outcomes.
Why Ethiopia Patients Travel to India for Urology Surgery?
Despite taking major steps to improve the health system of Ethiopia, the Ethiopian population still faces a high rate of morbidity and mortality and the situation remains relatively poor. This is the main reason why Ethiopians are so very sensitive towards their health requirements. This has been the case in the past also, when only the wealthy Ethiopians could afford to get travel in other countries. Thus, as the medical infrastructure is not so matured in this country, Ethiopians are looking for better treatment options abroad. Lack of adequate resources makes it very difficult for the population to access quality healthcare services. There is quite restricted access to basic and emergency medical care services mainly due to poor economic and social conditions, insecurity and cost at the healthcare centers which do not function adequately. Thus, patients from Ethiopia prefer travelling to other countries to get rescued from their health issues. The healthcare system in Ethiopia is not fully-equipped and lack good surgeons and staffs. Also there is the deficit of medical resources that limited access to good quality medical care. Thus, public healthcare in Ethiopia is generally of low quality due to widespread corruption, rampant poverty and limited resources.
Earlier only the wealthy population of Ethiopia could manage to get timely treatment in other countries. However, with India emerging as one of the best and leading medical tourism hubs of the world, patients from all sections of society in Ethiopia can now afford the array of treatments and hence they have started flocking to India. With medical tourism picking up at a fast pace, a large number of patients are travelling from Ethiopia to India for various medical and surgical treatments. Send us your query by filling up the Enquiry form to know more about Medical Treatment in India for Ethiopia Nationals.
Tour2India4Health has become the most preferred healthcare related service provider for patients from Ethiopia by fulfilling the needs of such patients. The main factors attracting these medical tourists to India include saving money on the otherwise costly procedures for urology treatments and surgeries that are not available in Ethiopia. India has some of the best qualified professionals in each and every medical sphere, and this fact has now been identified and widely accepted by people around the globe. Right from the availability of top-notch infrastructure, array of procedures and treatment options, quality of services and skilled manpower to perform any medical procedure, to zero waiting time the list of advantages goes on. Get in touch with us to book a quick appointment with the Top Urologists in India.
Other factors that draw the attention of medical tourists include expert physicians and specialists with national and international experience, highly trained nurses/paramedics and assistant staff, usage of cutting edge technology matching global benchmarks, low or zero waiting periods, huge costs benefits as compared to other countries and rejuvenation and recreational programmes for patients. At Tour2India4Health, we offer affordable treatments, proficient doctors at the world class medical facilities which are at par with any of the western countries at competitive prices along with patient friendly ambience. Contact us to book an instant appointment with the Best Urology Specialists in India.
About Indian Hospitals
Indian Hospitals have the latest and high-end technology and operative techniques to perform the urology surgery providing safe and better outcomes by minimizing complications. This also enables faster recovery and reduces the length of hospital stay. The urology hospitals in India offer a comprehensive range of urology surgery and care for Ethiopian patients. They are dedicated to provide state of the art medical and surgical care with state of the art facilities in radiology, laboratory, surgery room and nursing care and all these evaluation process are done on a 'one-day' and 'one-stop' basis to cater to the busy international clients. Get Low Cost Urology Surgery Packages for Ethiopians in India by filling up the form given on the website.
A comprehensive approach to patient care is adapted by these hospitals, offering various urology services to diagnose and treat urology cancers, kidney stone disease, infertility, impotence, incontinence, prostatic surgery, female and paediatric urology, and other urinary difficulties. The best urology hospitals of India have the best qualified urologists, medical professional and specialized team that work together to treat their international patients providing the best they deserve. Fill up the form given on the website to request quick appointment at the Best Hospitals in India for Ethiopian Patients.
Medical Visa Information for Patients from Ethiopia to India
All medical tourists travelling to India require a Medical Visa to India from Ethiopia - it is a form of permission when you enter another country. For Ethiopia to India Medical Travel you can apply for the Embassy of India in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. The Embassy has set guidelines for acquiring Tourist or Medical visa. Read more...
All applicants are required to -
- Fill in the recommended application form, should be signed by the passport holder and nobody else. The signature of the passport holder must tally with that in the passport or else the holder must sign in the presence of the Visa Officer.
- Enclose a valid Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate, which becomes valid only 10 days after the inoculation.
- Enclose confirmed air tickets to India and onward or return, as applicable.
- Enclose two recent passport size (37 mm x 37 mm) photographs. One photo must be affixed on the Visa application form on the space provided and the other must be attached to the application Form.
- Enclose a valid Ethiopia Re-Entry Permit or permit for onward destination on the passport.
- Enclose a national passport of sufficient validity with one full blank page for endorsement of Visa.
- Enclose a copy of Ethiopia Dependent/Alien's Pass for all Non-Ethiopia normally domiciled in Ethiopia.
- Copy of Dependent/Aliens Pass, as evidence of residence in Ethiopia (applicable to resident Non-Ethiopian foreign nationals only)
The applicant has to be personally present in Ethiopia while applying for visa.
Validity of Visa and Extension of Visa
The initial period for such a visa may be up to a period of one year or the period of treatment whichever less, which can be extended for a further period of one year, by the State Government/FRROs (Foreigners Regional Registration Offices), on the production of medical certificate/advice from the reputed/recognized/specialized hospitals in the country. If there is requirement for any further extension, it will be granted by the Ministry of Home Affairs only on the recommendation of the State Government/FRROs supported by appropriate medical documents. This visa will be valid for maximum three entries in a year. State Government/FRROs may allow one additional entry in case of emergency.
With India being rated among the best destinations for medical tourism and healthcare services, you can surely explore your options with us to get relief from your health issues. When you come for medical treatment in India, you get an immediate appointment from the concerned doctors/surgeons, with the help of our staff providing 24/7 hours of medical assistance, accommodation, airport pick up, inland conveyance facility for moving to and fro between the hospital and your lodging destination, advanced medical lodging at the hospital premises, access to internationally trained doctors/surgeons, JCI recognized medical staff, hygienic food and recreation facilities like holiday tours at renowned Indian resorts. Patients from Ethiopia suffering from serious health ailments, needing timely and cost effective medical care in India are requested to send their medical case details by filling this enquiry form or calling us directly on our phone lines- +91 98607 55000 and +91 93711 36499.
|At any given point to send us a medical query: Go to the Enquiry Form
Phone Numbers Reach Us-
India & International : +91-9860755000 / +91-9371136499
UK : +44-2081332571
Canada & USA : +1-4155992537
Urology Surgery in India, Affordable Cost Urology Surgery in India, Best Urology Hospitals in India, Top Urology Surgeons in India, Top Urologists in India, Best urology Specialists in India, Medical Visa to India from Ethiopia, Ethiopia to India Medical Travel, Best Hospitals in India for Ethiopian Patients, Medical Treatment in India for Ethiopia Nationals, Low Cost Urology Surgery Packages for Ethiopians in India