SOME OF THE REASONS THAT PLACE US IN A FURTHER ADVANTAGEOUS POSITION THAN OTHERS
1. Free second opinion - Serious illnesses or any kind of discomfort related to our health bring along a lot of anxiety and doubts in our minds; be it about the diagnosis or about the proficiency of the doctor. To get your minds cleared of this dilemma, we can arrange for a free second opinion through our empanelled hospitals and doctors/surgeons. This certainly boosts and reinforces the trust between us.
2. Clinical camps - In order to create awareness about various health issues as well as to provide free and easily accessible services, clinical camps are organized. There are doctors and paramedics in these camps, who can guide you in detail about various illnesses and also about the right course of treatment, lifestyle and dietary changes that you need to take.
3. Special packages - Another significant factor that worries patients while choosing a treatment destination is whether they will be able to bear the cost of the treatments. We are here to ensure that patients are happy and supremely satisfied with the pricing of the treatments and procedures, they are looking for. We offer tailor-made packages keeping in mind that patients are coming from all economic sections of the society.
4. Language Assistance - There should be no communication gap between the doctor and the patients. Therefore, it is very crucial issue as health issues need to be communicated accurately and in a very detailed manner. So it is very important that the medical staff is capable of comprehending what the patient is trying to communicate. In case there are any interruptions, we look after this issue by arranging expert translators/interpreters so that your requirement reaches the doctor properly and vice versa.
5. Follow up services - Timely follow up is extremely vital for speedy recovery. Without proper follow up, the procedure is considered incomplete. This phase is vital both for the patient as well as the doctor/surgeon otherwise it's a failure on both sides. We ensure that there are no interruptions in the follow up phase, by arranging for follow up services even after the patient is back in his own country.
6. Quick visa assistance - We have 24/7 visa assistance staff to take care of all your queries and needs related to visa. We understand that every health issue has its own amount of urgency. So, we do our best to keep the process simple and hassle free for you so that there is no time wastage and you receive the required treatment on time.
7. Special food - Every treatment and procedure comes along with its own dietary restrictions. We make sure that the food served to you meets these restrictions so that you enjoy a speedy recovery. Customized diet plans are proffered keeping in individual requirements for safe and better outcomes.
Why Tanzania Patients Travel to India for Mega Liposuction?
Tanzania is one of the countries with serious shortage of healthcare facilities where the health system is not so matured and there is gross imbalance when it comes to distribution of resources. There is quite restricted access to basic and emergency medical care services mainly due to poor economic and social conditions, insecurity and cost at the healthcare centers which do not function adequately. Lack of adequate resources makes it very difficult for the population to access quality healthcare services. Thus, patients from Tanzania prefer travelling to other countries to get rescued from their health issues. The healthcare system in Tanzania is not fully-equipped and lack good surgeons and staffs. Also there is the deficit of medical resources that limited access to good quality medical and cosmetic care. Hence, the public healthcare in Tanzania is generally of low quality due to widespread corruption, rampant poverty and limited resources.
Earlier only the affluent population of Tanzania could manage to get timely treatment in other countries. However, with India emerging as one of the best and leading medical tourism hubs of the world, patients from all sections of society in Tanzania can now afford the array of treatments and hence they have started flocking to India. With medical tourism picking up at a fast pace, a large number of patients are travelling from Tanzania to India for various medical and surgical treatments. To know more about Medical Treatment in India for Tanzania Nationals send us your enquiry here.
Tour2India4Health has become the most preferred healthcare related service provider for patients from Tanzania by fulfilling the needs of such patients. The main factors attracting these medical tourists to India include saving money on the otherwise costly procedures for Mega Liposuction that are not available in Tanzania. India has some of the best qualified professionals in each and every medical sphere, and this fact has now been identified and widely accepted by people around the globe. Right from the availability of top-notch infrastructure, array of procedures and treatment options, quality of services and skilled manpower to perform any medical procedure, to zero waiting time the list of advantages goes on. Request a quick appointment with Top Plastic Surgeons in India for the Low Cost Mega Liposuction in India.
Other factors that draw the attention of medical tourists include Top cosmetic surgeons and specialists with national and international experience, highly trained nurses/paramedics and assistant staff, usage of cutting edge technology matching global benchmarks, low or zero waiting periods, huge costs benefits as compared to other countries and rejuvenation and recreational programmes for patients. At Tour2India4Health, we offer affordable treatments, proficient doctors at the world class medical facilities which are at par with any of the western countries at competitive prices along with patient friendly ambience. Book an instant appointment with the Best Cosmetic Surgeons in India for Affordable Price Mega Liposuction in India.
About Indian Hospitals
India provides some of the most cost-efficient Mega Liposuction procedures that are performed by world-class cosmetic surgeons at the state-of-the-art facilities. Getting your Mega Liposuction in India is no longer a nightmare as we now have the internationally trained and well experienced cosmetic surgeons at our disposal along with highly equipped and modern clinics across the country. The hospitals for Mega Liposuction in India have the latest and high end technology to perform the Mega Liposuction with safe and excellent outcomes by minimizing complications. Our associated hospitals and clinics adapt comprehensive approach while providing Mega Liposuction. The top cosmetic clinics in India have the best qualified cosmetic surgeons, medical professional and specialized team that work together to treat their international patients providing the best they deserve. Get appointment at the Best hospitals for Mega Liposuction in India by sending us your query.
At Tour2India4Health, we take comfort in the thought of being one of the best to consolidate and help organize for Mega Liposuction in India. We provide personalized services that cater best to your needs in association with the best hospitals, world-class facilities and exceptionally skilled cosmetic surgeons thus putting at rest all your worries and concerns. This also enables faster recovery and reduces the length of hospital stay. The cosmetic hospitals for Mega Liposuction in India offer a comprehensive range of Mega Liposuction procedures and care for Tanzanian patients. They are dedicated to provide state of the art medical and surgical care with state of the art facilities- surgery room and nursing care and all these evaluation process are done on a 'one-day' and 'one-stop' basis to cater to the busy international clients. Book Low Cost Mega Liposuction Packages for Tanzanians in India by filling up the form given on the website.
Medical Visa Information for Patients from Tanzania to India
All medical tourists travelling to India require a Medical Visa to India from Tanzania - it is a form of permission when you enter another country. For Tanzania to India Medical Travel you can apply for the Indian visa at the Indian Embassy in Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania. The Embassy has set guidelines for acquiring Tourist or Medical visa. Read more...
All applicants are required to -
- Fill in the recommended application form, should be signed by the passport holder and nobody else. The signature of the passport holder must tally with that in the passport or else the holder must sign in the presence of the Visa Officer.
- Enclose a valid Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate, which becomes valid only 10 days after the inoculation.
- Enclose confirmed air tickets to India and onward or return, as applicable.
- Enclose two recent passport size (37 mm x 37 mm) photographs. One photo must be affixed on the Visa application form on the space provided and the other must be attached to the application Form.
- Enclose a valid Tanzania Re-Entry Permit or permit for onward destination on the passport.
- Enclose a national passport of sufficient validity with one full blank page for endorsement of Visa.
- Enclose a copy of Tanzania Dependent/Alien's Pass for all Non-Tanzania normally domiciled in Tanzania.
- Copy of Dependent/Aliens Pass, as evidence of residence in Tanzania (applicable to resident Non-Tanzania foreign nationals only)
The applicant has to be personally present in Tanzania while applying for visa.
A medical category visa may be issued under the following conditions:
1. The Indian Missions/Posts abroad may scrutinize the medical documents very carefully and satisfy themselves about the bonafide purpose for which medical visa is being requested.
2. Mission may also check that the applicant has sought preliminary medical advice from his country of origin/country of residence and he has been advised to opt for specialized medical treatment. In case the foreign national desires to go for treatment under the Indian system of Medicines, his case may also be considered.
3. This type of visa should be granted for seeking medical attendance only in recognized and specialized hospitals/treatment centers in the country. Although non-exhaustive, the following ailments would be taken into primary consideration; serious ailments like neurological disorders; ophthalmic disorders; heart related problems; renal disorders; organ transplantations; plastic surgery; joint replacement etc. The basic idea would be that the mission may check the urgency factor related to the need of the medical tourist.
Validity of Visa and Extension of Visa
The initial period for such a visa may be up to a period of one year or the period of treatment whichever less, which can be extended for a further period of one year, by the State Government/FRROs (Foreigners Regional Registration Offices), on the production of medical certificate/advice from the reputed/recognized/specialized hospitals in the country. Any further extension will be granted by the Ministry of Home Affairs only on the recommendations of the State Government/FRROs supported by appropriate medical documents. Such visa will be valid for maximum three entries in a year but state government/FRROs may allow one additional entry in case of emergency.
Today, India is a global health tourism destination, with medical tourism growing by 30 percent each year. India's healthcare sector has seen an enormous boom over the years. While in India, you can surely explore your treatment options with us to get rid of your health issues. As you come to India for medical treatment, we make certain that you get an immediate appointment from the concerned doctors/surgeons, with the help of our assistant staff, who are there to provide you 24/7 hours of medical assistance, look after your accommodation, airport pick up, inland conveyance facility for moving to and fro between the hospital and, medical lodging at the hospital premises, access to internationally trained doctors/surgeons, JCI recognized medical staff, hygienic food and recreation facilities like holiday tours at renowned Indian resorts.
So, patients from Tanzania suffering from serious health disorders, looking for urgent and affordable medical care in India are requested to send their medical case details by filling this enquiry form or calling us directly on our phone lines- +91 98607 55000 and +91 93711 36499.
|At any given point to send us a medical query: Go to the Enquiry Form
Phone Numbers Reach Us-
India & International : +91-9860755000 / +91-9371136499
UK : +44-2081332571
Canada & USA : +1-4155992537
Mega Liposuction in India, Low cost Mega Liposuction in India, Affordable price Mega Liposuction in India, Top plastic surgeons in India, Best cosmetic surgeons in India , Top cosmetic Clinics in India, Best hospitals for Mega Liposuction in India, Affordable Cost Mega Liposuction in India for Tanzanians, Medical Visa to India from Tanzania, Tanzania to India Medical Travel, Medical Treatment in India for Tanzania Nationals, Low Cost Mega Liposuction Packages for Tanzanians in India