Dr. Nitin Burkule
MD, DM (Card), DNB (Card), FACC.
- Graduation and post graduation from Mumbai University.
- Undergone Paediatric Cardiology training at Schneider Children's Medical Centre, Israel.
- Has been trained in adult and paediatric cardiology. Has keen interest and skill in echocardiographic imaging of foetal, neonatal, paediatric and adult hearts. He is expert in stress echocardiography.
- Special interest in clinical cardiology is heart failure, congenital heart disease and valvular heart disease.
- Regularly performs routine coronary diagnostic and interventional procedures and pacemaker implantations.
- Worked as an Assistant Honorary Cardiologist for 3 years in R. G. Medical College and C. S. Municipal Hospital, Thane.
- Assistant Honorary Paediatric Cardiologist for 3 years for B J Wadia Hospital for Children, Mumbai.
- Consultant and Head of Echocardiography at Asian Heart Institute, Mumbai for 4 years.
- Currently working as full time Senior Consultant Cardiologist, Head Dept of Echocardiography Jupiter Hospital, Thane.
Honors and Awards
- Has presented research papers in National and International conferences and International biomedical journals.
- Has regularly delivered several invited lectures in national level conferences of CSI, IAE, API and also conducted workshops on all modalities of echocardiography.