Under the influence of the on-going trend “Mommy Makeover” Daddies are also all set for embracing their own set of treatments trending in name of “Daddy Do Over”. A Daddy Do Over can encompass a lot of different procedures and is actually more of a concept than a standard package as men can choose the surgery they want. According to the reports, when it was asked that why fathers of different age groups are going for do overs, the most obvious answers were to boost their confidence and improve their physical appearance to match their beautiful wives.
Though men don’t undergo changes pre-pregnancy and post pregnancy, some of the procedures included in daddy do over are almost same as that of mommy makeover cosmetic surgery, it consists of surgical and non-surgical body contouring and facial procedures. Parenting a child could be stressful and that too juggling it work might affect your maintained body. Men with hectic work schedule find it very difficult to take out time for work out and constantly changing shifts may further reduce the possibility of exercising. Fluctuation in diet and exercising pattern can affect the way you look and hence daddy do over in India.
The statistics of more men opting for daddy do over is racing high day by day as plastic surgery is helping them professionally to feel more confident about advancing in their careers and in personal lives after the surgery. Men are embracing the idea of getting a surgery more than before, as recovery time is one of the most concerning factors in any surgery. With modern techniques and some proper planning most procedures/treatments are actually quite feasible. Some of the most popular surgeries among men are as follows:
- Facelifts: It’s one of the most common procedures as facelifts help to recover the saggy lines on your face and makes you look younger. Typically facelifts have a 10-14 day recovery time and this way you can get back to work looking young and bright.
- Liposuction: Due to life style changes, time limitations and old eating habits, weight fluctuations can cause loose skin, liposuction surgery can be a great way to “reset the clock” and get the body you desire with this one step procedure. This surgery is followed by 5-7 days recovery time.
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Reshaping): This surgery is not particularly chosen by only dads but the men of any age group. Usually this surgery requires a week of recovery time.
- Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck): Popular as ‘tummy tuck’ this surgery will help you to get rid of that tough belly fat you dream about. Abdominoplasty may need a week to two depending on the portion of tummy tuck.
- Gynecomastia(Male Breast Reduction): This is one of the most popular surgeries under daddy do-over. Men with enlarged male breasts take the surgery for a perfect above the belly posture. Usual recovery time for gynecomastia involves a week.
Tour2India4Health is one the best medical provider at an affordable price in India. It is a leading health provider of aesthetic and reconstructive plastic surgery and advances quality care to patients by encouraging high standards of training, ethics, physician practice and research in plastic surgery.