1) What Is Hip Surgery?
It’s a hip replacement surgery in which a doctor removes a painful hip joint and replaces it with an artificial joint that is made from metal and plastic component. Hip pain is caused by osteoarthritis, fracture, rheumatoid arthritis, and aseptic bone necrosis. It is usually done when all the other treatment options have failed.
2) Where Can I Find Best Hip Surgeons In India?
Indian health care hospitals include names like Apollo, Fortis, Medanta, Global, Artemis, BLK, Nanavati, Max, Narayana Hrudayalaya and Wockhardt that are considered one of the most prominent healthcare groups in the country. These medical centers have access to the latest technology and resources that help them deliver the best possible treatment in India. Following are some factors you would easily choose top hip surgeons in India
- Years of Clinical Experience
- Patient’s Reviews and Feedback
- Type of Hospital the Hip Specialist work in
- Number of Successful Surgeries Performed
3) List of 10 Best Doctors for Hip Replacement Surgery in India
OUR POCKET-FRIENDLY SPECIAL PACKAGES WILL HELP YOU TO GET FAST TRACK SURGERY FROM TOP HIP SURGEONS IN INDIA
4) What Questions Should I Ask My Hip Doctor Before Receiving Treatment?
Your orthopedic surgeon will advise you about which treatment are right for you as per your medical history and amount of pain you are suffering from. Still, ask your doctors for above question for making yourself clear.
- Ask your orthopedic surgeon to explain which type of hip surgery you will need in detail
- Does surgery have any side effects
- Will pain be still there after surgery
- Discuss different treatment options with him
- What are the risk factors after surgery
- How long will this whole treatment take
- What are the precautions that need to be taken before and after surgery
- Are there any particular lifestyle changes that you need to take
5) Where Can I Find The Best Hip Surgeon Doctors In India?
As India is a hub for best hip surgeons. Tour2india4health site can give you a brief description of the doctors and where can you find them in India. As some of the major cities that offer quality replacement surgeries are Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Ahmadabad, Chennai, etc.
6) How Many Days Do I Have To Stay In India For My Hip Surgery or Treatment?
Usually, people do not spend more than 3 or 5 days in the hospital after hip replacement surgery. After surgery, there can be a pain in your hip. Medications will be instructed by the doctor. Full recovery from surgery takes about 3 or 6 months, depending on the type of surgery and your overall health.
7) Can I Refer To The Reviews Of Old Patients On Tour2india4health Website?
As we understand the confusion and worries of international patients. Going through the Tour2india4health website testimonials can help you to get a rough idea about the quality of services and treatment they will be receiving.
Click Here to Read Patient Story
8) What Hip Replacement Treatments Are Provided By The Top Orthopaedic In India?
There are different types of hip replacement treatment-
- Total Hip Replacement
- Partial Hip Replacement
- Hip Resurfacing
- Minimally Invasive Hip Replacement
- Double Hip Replacement
- Revision Hip Replacement
- Robotic Hip Replacement Surgery
- Arthroscopic Hip Surgery
9) What Factors Should I Consider For Selecting The Best Hip Surgery Doctor In India?
You should consider the following factors while selecting the best surgeon
- An orthopedic surgeon should be an expert with extensive training in both surgical and non-surgical treatments.
- He must have completed total or formal education of 14 years.
- Board-certified orthopedic surgeons must maintain their certification with continuous, life-long learning and demonstrating their expertise on a regular basis via an oral or written examination.
10) Why Should I Select My Doctors/ Hospitals Through Tour2india4health Website?
Tour2india4health has partnered with medical centers, we are the network which connects you with top hospitals in India. We provide you with
- Fully Equipped Hospitals with Technologies and safety
- Have 24*7 Nursing Care
- Zero Waiting Time for Surgery
- Hospitals with Emergency Care Facilities
- Trained and Experienced staff
- Modernized medical infrastructure
- Highly affordable treatment costs
- Quick medical visa facilities
- Safe and comfortable accommodation
- The world’s highest standards of clinical care and surgery
BOOK NO-WAITING APPOINTMENT WITH THE TOP SURGEONS AND GET BUDGET FRIENDLY HIP REPLACEMENT SURGERY IN INDIA