She is a board Certified Gynecologist in practice for the last 12 years. She graduated from the prestigious Grant Medical College and J.J. Group of Hospitals, having stood second in her examinations. She received her formal training in ART & Micromanipulation at the prestigious UZ Ghent Hospital, Ghent Belgium in 1996. She has received advanced training in ICSI, Preimplantation Genetics & Laser Hatching at the famous Alpha School of Embryology, Naples Italy. Recently she visited the Royal Women’s Hospital Melbourne, Australia where she got exposed to newer techniques in improving pregnancy rates in ART. She has co-founded the Babies And Us IVF & ICSI Centre, which has functioned since 9 years. She has won the Kumud Tamaskar Prize for her work on pregnancy in the 40 Plus.
She is an Honorary Consultant Gynecologist at the Lilavati Hospital, Bandra and at the Harkisandas Hospital, Prarthana Samaj, both located at Mumbai. She runs her own private nursing home called the Palshetkar Patil Nursing Home, located at Bombay Mutual Terrace, Opera House, Mumbai. She is one of the Senior Trustees of The D Y Patil Medical Trust, which conducts Medical, Dental, Engineering and Management Courses in Mumbai, Pune and Kolhapur.
She is a postgraduate teacher in obstetric and Gynaec. With Seychelles University and an member of the academic board of Padmashree Dr D Y Patil Deemed University.
- Board certified MD gynecologist in practice for last 13 years.
- Graduated from Grant Medical College and J.J.group of Hospitals.
- Received formal training in ART & Micromanipulation at the prestigious UZ Ghent Hospital, Ghent Belgium in 1996.
- Advanced training inICSI, Preimplantation Genetics & Laser Hatching at the famous Alpha School of Embryology, Naples, Italy.
- Observer at the Royal Women's Hospital Melbourne, Australia where she got exposed to newer techniques in improving pregnancy rates in ART.
- She has won Kumud Tamaskar Prizefor her work on pregnancy in the 40 plus and Chorion FOGSI Award for Metformin Pregnancy.
- She is an Honorary Consultant Gynecologist at the Lilavati Hospital, Bandra and at the Hurkisondas Hospital, Prarthana Samaj, Mumbai.
- Medical Director, Palshetkar Patil Nursing Home, Mumbai.
- Senior Trustee of Padmashree Dr. D. Y. Patil Medical Trust which conducts Medical, Dental, Engineering and Management Courses in Mumbai, Pune and Kolhapur.
- Postgraduate teacher in Obstetric & Gynecology.
- Member of the academic board Padmashree Dr. D. Y. Patil Deemed University and Seychelles University.
- Offers most advanced infertility managementoptions using American & European technologies.
- She has presented many scientific papers in national & international conferences.
- Faculty in various symposia & courses including surgical demonstrations in national & international forums.
- Trained more than 400 gynaecologist in intrauterine insemination, ART techniques & ovulation induction.
- She is in live interaction with the audience on NDTV, Doordarshan, Alpha TV, ETV, Sahara, Aaj Tak etc on various shows.
- Chairman of the Perinatology Committee Federation of Obstetrics & Gynaecological Society of India (more than 18000 gynaecologists).
- Chairman of the infertility committee of Mumbai Obstetric & Gynaecological Society (MOGS).
- Managing committing member (Last 7 years) of MOGS.
- Medical Advisor, FPAI, India.
- Successfully launched a free helpline on infertility 2 years ago in Mumbai & Delhi.
- Distinction of delivering the 1st Assisted Laser Hatching twins in the Indian Sub-continent. Has achieved pregnancy in a 60 year old & has delivered 5 women > 50 years old.
- Interested in High risk obstetrics and has delivered patients with systemic lupus erythematosis, chronic renal failure, heart diseases etc safely.
- Specializes in Office Hysteroscopy, a procedure which can be done without anaesthesia using the latest 3mm scopes.
- Interested in fertility enhancing endoscopic surgery