Blepharoplasty Surgery in India
Plan your Blepharoplasty Surgery in India with Tour2India4Health Consultants
Tour2India4Health is superlative Medical Tourism company of India providing best Blepharoplasty Surgery. All you have to do is send us your query, and our team executive will contact you within 24 hours for further details and update with the process. The rest will be taken care of, so you only have to sit back and relax!
How things function at Tour2India4Health Group:
- Primary formalities : Arranments for visas, guest house , consultation appointment with top Surgeon by Tour2India4Health Team.
- Professionalism : Utmost care taken in selecting best suitable surgery by best of the medical fraternity, ensuring fast recovery.
- No compromise in supremacy : Treatment by Internationally Accredited Surgeons.
- Special packages : Find Blepharoplasty Surgery treatment options that suit your budget so you don't have to put your health at stake.
- Operational services : Arrangement of transportation, pre-surgery tests, medications, stay options for kin, health food as prescribed by attending doctors.
- Other vital facilities : Quick visa letter, air ticket bookings, language supporters, foreign exchange facility, hotel arrangement.
International Patient Experience
Mrs. Rowe, Dubai
"My name is Rowe and I came from Dubai to get Blepharoplasty in India at a cosmetic surgery hospital of Hyderabad. I needed the procedure of Blepharoplasty to get renovation of my upper and lower eyelids as they appeared very saggy and loose thus making me look very aged and I always wanted to look perfect and fine as concerning my age. On searching for options online I came across the website of Tour2india4health appealed and decided to fly to India. I had a full consultation with Dr. Dheeraj Bojwani regarding the procedure, precautions and benefits of blepharoplasty and services offered. The price quotes offered to me for getting Blepharoplasty in India at a cosmetic surgery hospital of Hyderabad was very affordable and the medical hospitality was world class. The quality of surgery that I received in India was just equal to the cosmetic standards of Europe and Canada and this was really wonderful for me. I extend my heartiest thanks to Dr. Dheeraj Bojwani and his team of Tour2india4health for making my surgery successful in India."
blepharoplasty surgery India The eyes are often the first part of the face to show significant signs of aging, such as sagging or drooping lids, bagginess, or puffiness. Blepharoplasty, also known as Eyelid surgery, can address these signs of aging by trimming sagging skin and removing or repositioning fat deposits. Blepharoplasty is a surgical procedure of removing excess muscle, skin, and fat from the eyelid area. Blepharoplasty is performed on the upper eyelids, the lower lids, or both lids, to improve the appearance of the eye area. This procedure can reduce the appearance of some eye wrinkles, remove puffiness and under-eye bags, and reduce excess eyelid skin which may be interfering with vision. Patients who undergo eyelid surgery are left with a younger, more rested, and refreshed-looking appearance.
Candidates for Blepharoplasty Surgery:
The most important is to have realistic expectations about blepharoplasty surgery. Although the procedure improves your appearance, enhances your self-esteem you should not hope that blepharoplasty surgery will make other people treat you differently. Bear in mind that blepharoplasty surgery will not necessarily improve your looks to match your ideals. Following are the good candidates for blepharoplasty surgery:
- Men and Women who are 35 years and older
- People with genes for drooping and sagging eye muscles and skin may need to have the procedure done at a relatively earlier time
- Healthy individuals who do not have a life-threatening illness or medical conditions that can impair healing
- Individuals with a positive outlook and specific goals in mind for blepharoplasty
- Individuals without serious eye conditions
Preparation for Blepharoplasty Surgery:
During your appointment with a trained physician, he or she will likely ask you to adhere to the following guidelines if you wish to undergo eyelid surgery:
- Make the necessary medication adjustments (either refraining from certain medications, or begin taking others)
- Take required lab tests
- Refrain from smoking at least two weeks before and after surgery
- Avoid heavy sun exposure prior to surgery
- Arrange for someone to drive you to and from your blepharoplasty surgery.
- If possible, someone should be with you on the afternoon and evening of your operation.
- If your lid surgery is at the hospital or a surgery center, do not eat or drink after midnight unless instructed otherwise.
Blepharoplasty Surgery Procedure:
The duration of blepharoplasty surgery will depend on the extent of work that has to be done. The surgery can take anywhere from one to three hours. The upper eyelids will be worked on first before the lower eyelids. Your doctor will make incisions and will follow the creases of your eyelids. From these incisions, your doctor should be able to remove fatty tissue, drooping muscle and skin. Eyelid surgery can be performed under general anesthesia or under local anesthesia, with or without sedation. If several procedures are being done at once, then general anesthesia is the better option. Your eyes will have to be lubricated after the procedure with the help of ointment and your eyes may be all bandaged.
Types of Blepharoplasty Surgery
There are many different procedures designed to improve the appearance of the eyelids and orbital area around the eyes :
- Upper Eyelid Blepharoplasty
- Lower Lid Blepharoplasty
- Traditional Lower Lid Blepharoplasty
Upper Eyelid Blepharoplasty:
- Upper Blepharoplasty : Varying amount of skin and muscle are removed, however, as a general rule, a conservative amount is removed. If the patient has excess fat in the upper lid, then the fat is removed to prevent any excess puffiness.
- Upper Lid Crease Procedure : This technique is designed to create a crease in the upper lid between the eye-shadow space and the eyebrow. This procedure is also performed on patients who have had prior Blepharoplasty surgery, which resulted in an uneven crease.
- Upper Blepharoplasty with Browpexy : This method is used for patients with an unstable brow that could be pulled down with the upper blepharoplasty procedure - to give a slight brow-lift.
- Upper Blepharoplasty with Brow Lift : Sagging brows can contribute to a tired or sad appearance. Sometimes if upper eyelid surgery is done alone it can actually make the problem worse, not better. In such cases, this technique combines the upper blepharoplasty procedure with an endoscopic brow lift.
- Upper Blepharoplasty with Ptosis Correction : Ptosis is a condition where the eyelid does not fully open. This technique combines an upper blepharoplasty with tightening of the loose levator muscle in which the muscle's tendon is repaired or shortened in order to restore the balance of the eyelids.
Go to the Enquiry Form
Phone Numbers Reach Us
India & International : +91-9860755000 / +91-9371136499
UK : +44-2081332571
Canada & USA : +1-4155992537
Lower Lid Blepharoplasty
- Lower eyelid blepharoplasty is used to remove the fat deposits and loose skin that may form on the lower eyelids with age.
- Transconjunctival Blepharoplasty : In this technique, incision made through the inside of the eyelid. This technique hides the scar inside the lower eyelid. This procedure is designed to remove the fat from the three fat pads under the lower eyelid.
- Transconjunctival Blepharoplasty with Laser : This technique combines the transconjunctival removal of fat with laser resurfacing with CO2, Erbium, or other types of skin tightening lasers under the eye area.
- Transconjunctival Blepharoplasty with Chemical Peel : This technique combines transconjunctival blepharoplasty with the use of a chemical peel around the eyes (TCA - Trichloroacetic Acid)
Traditional Lower Lid Blepharoplasty
- Lower Blepharoplasty with Skin Flap - Standard Blepharoplasty : The incision is made along the lower lash line and skin is lifted away from the lower eyelid muscle. The fat pads are accessed through the muscular and fibrous layers of the lower eyelids and trimmed. The lower lid (skin flap) is then re-shaped and the excess is trimmed down and then the incisions are sutured.
- Skin Muscle Flap Lower Blepharoplasty : Skin muscle flap lower blepharoplasty is also the another form of the "gold standard" for lower eyelid surgery.
- Lower Blepharoplasty with Fat Repositioning : Standard blepharoplasty with repositioning of the fat pads to fill in areas of hollowness under the eyes.
- Lower Eyelid Canthopexy and Canthoplasty : Canthopexy is primarily used a preventative step to prevent sagging of this area with the healing process.
- Lower Blepharoplasty with Mid-Face Lift (Cheeklift) : This technique is performed through the lower blepharoplasty incision to improve the appearance of the eyelids and the cheeks by lifting the fat pad above the cheekbone.
Recovery After Blepharoplasty Surgery
Usually, people are off work for about 1 to 2 weeks depending on how self-conscious a patient is about the swelling and bruising. Once again, patients who have had fat transplantation tend to take longer for the swelling to subside. Immediately after surgery, some patients feel groggy or nauseous. These feelings normally subside by the next day.
- Post-surgical swelling may temporarily cause the look of unevenness, skin changes, hard spots, and ridges.
- Most bruising will fade after the second week. After the first week, much of the remaining discoloration can be concealed with a cream-based cosmetic.
- Most stitches will dissolve within 7 days.
- Pink scars will eventually fade to an unnoticeable color.
- Your healing incision lines may itch a little during recovery and one must avoid scratching them.
Follow-Up Care Post Blepharoplasty Surgery:
- Rest and sleep in a reclined position at approximately 45 degrees. Use ice packs, bags of frozen finely broken-up peas or corn constantly for at least the first 3 days, 15 minutes on 15 minutes off.
- You should not put ice directly onto skin because you will have decreased sensitivity.
- One should avoid direct exposure of the incision to sunlight for at least 6 weeks; apply sunscreen to the area of the incision if you will be in the sun for extended periods of time.
- One should not smoke for at least 2 weeks after surgery.
- One must not use aspirin-containing products for at least 1 week
- One should not apply any cosmetics for the first 5 days.
- One should not put any ointments or creams on incision lines unless instructed by the surgeon.
- One should avoid any strenuous aerobic activity for 4 weeks after surgery.
Benefits of Blepharoplasty Surgery:
- The main benefits are a reduction of 'bags under the eyes' that immediately improves your appearance. You will no longer have that tired look.
- If your vision was affected by drooping, puffy eyelids then this will no longer be a problem. Your eyelids will be both firmer and tighter.
- Wrinkles will be reduced. The fine surface ones will be removed.
- Your eyes will look brighter and clearer and this combined with trimmer eyelids will give you a more youthful appearance. You will look fresher and brighter rather than tired and stressed.
- These physical improvements will make you feel more confident and self-assured and will boost your self-esteem.
- As long as you have been realistic, about what blepharoplasty can achieve then you will not be disappointed.
Risks Associated with Blepharoplasty Surgery:
Blepharoplasty surgery can come with a number of risks. Swelling and scarring may ensue. It is also normal to develop whiteheads after the sutures come out, though your surgeon should be able to get rid of them easily. Medicine can be given to address any pain that you might feel. Bruising and swelling is expected and may be controlled with the help of cold compresses. Your doctor will likely advise the use of eye drops to keep your eyes from welling up.
Blepharoplasty Surgery in India:
Cosmetic surgery is now more popular than ever and there is an increased awareness about cosmetic surgery and plastic surgery procedures everywhere. Although in the past, cosmetic surgery was only available to the rich and famous, it is now becoming popular amongst the general public. However many people still feel doubtful about the results of such surgeries. Many people select India, as the surgeons in India are widely known for providing the best treatment in the world. The state-of-the-art cosmetic surgery facility combined with expert and certified plastic surgeons, compassionate health care professional team, etc attract many people in India every year. Whether you seek breast augmentation, liposuction, abdominoplasty or Blepharoplasty surgery, India hospitals are fully equipped with superior technology to help produce outstanding results.
Cities in India offering Blepharoplasty surgery at some of the best and internationally certified cosmetic hospitals are as follows :
Ms. Angela Silveira from Australia sharing her Blepharoplasty Surgery Experience in India
Ms. Angela Silveira from Australia
Eyes are the most beautiful and attractive part of every individual and they are truly one part of your face and body that you always want to take care of to the best of your efforts. However, with age (and sometimes earlier), the eyelids begin to sulk for some people and that really affects your look. The doctors at Tour2India4Health are equipped with the technology to carry out cosmetic surgeries like blepharoplasty at such affordable costs that you would not even have to think twice before getting your old look and confidence back. Obviously, they are very good and particular about the process too and ensure that everything turns out to be perfectly the way you want.
Cost of Blepharoplasty Surgery in India:
Cost of Blepharoplasty surgery is the most important factor that patients take into account when contemplating this plastic surgery. In India, cosmetic surgery has been attracting millions of people from all across the world. People opt for cosmetic surgery like Blepharoplasty Surgery in India so that they can avail the benefits of the low cost. The cost of Blepharoplasty if compared with other western countries brings a saving of over 50%. As this is an elective procedure, the expenses incurred are not covered by most of the health care insurance plans. Therefore, many people look for a low cost medical destination. India is the first choice for most of the patients from the developed countries like UK, France, US, etc.
Cost Comparison of Blepharoplasty Surgery:
Our International Patient videos
Some of the common countries from which patients travel to India for surgery are :
Go to the Enquiry Form
Phone Numbers Reach Us
India & International : +91-9860755000 / +91-9371136499
UK : +44-2081332571
Canada & USA : +1-4155992537
Below are the downloadable links that will help you to plan your medical trip to India in a more organized and better way. Attached word and pdf files gives information that will help you to know India more and make your trip to India easy and memorable one.
blepharoplasty surgery India, cost blepharoplasty surgery India, low cost blepharoplasty surgery India, blepharoplasty surgery benefits India, blepharoplasty surgery candidates, blepharoplasty surgery preparation, blepharoplasty surgery procedure, blepharoplasty surgery types