Breast Reduction Surgery in India
Plan your Breast Reduction Surgery in India with Tour2India4Health Consultants
Tour2India4Health is leading Medical Tourism company of India providing best Breast Reduction Surgery. All you have to do is send us your query, an assistant will contact you within 24 hours for interaction. The rest will be the teams concern, so you only have to sit back and relax!
Services at Tour2India4Health Group :
- Basic formalities : support in applying for visas, accommodation, appointment with top Cosmetic Surgeon by Tour2India4Health Team.
- Professionalism : Utmost responsibility is taken in selecting best surgery by superlative medical provider, ensuring complete recovery.
- No compromising with the best : Treatment by Internationally Accredited Surgeons.
- Special treatment packages : Find Breast Reduction Surgery treatment options that suit your budget so you don't have to put your health at stake.
- Hospital services : Arrangement of transportation, pre-surgery tests, medications, stay options for kin, health food as prescribed by attending doctors.
- Other needs to be taken care : Quick visa letter, flight ticket bookings, languagtors, foreign exchange facility, hotel arrangement.
International Patient Experience
Ms. Tanni, Italy
Breast Reduction Surgery
Hello! My name is Tanni, am from Italy. . I came to India for Breast Reduction Treatment in Chennai due to my enormous size of breast. I was not comfortable and confident for such massive size breast. due to the reviews attained by the women in Italy for the same surgery I decided to have my surgery done in overseas. I end up with searching about Breast Reduction Surgery in India under finest physicians and surgeons at Tour2India4Health website. Information on website were satisfactory enough to change my mind and travel to India for my Breast Diminution Surgery. I contacted the officials through the website and the response was excellent from there side. I got my Breast Reduction Surgery in Chennai, India under proficient and skilled team of Surgeons. I was fully satisfied by the service which they endowed with me. I would recommend the same to each and every person I will meet. I thank all the official staff in India at the hospital and Tour2India4Health for their interest and support.
For many disproportionately large breasts is not only cosmetically unpleasing, but also are a constant source of physical discomfort like neck pain, shoulder pain, maceration of under breast skin. Severe psychological and social embarrassments, inability to wear fitting clothes are some other issues which can't be ignored. Larger heavy breasts are difficult to assess for lumps and swellings thus making detection of cancer difficult. Breasts are made smaller, firmer and more proportional to the rest of the body by excising fat, skin, breast implants and glandular tissue. This procedure is typically performed on women, but may also be performed on men afflicted by gynecomastia (the abnormal development of large mammary glands in males resulting in breast enlargement). Breast feeding potential is maintained up to large extent.
Candidates for Breast Reduction Surgery:
The procedure can be done if the person is physically healthy, has realistic expectations and the breast development has stabilized which means that the person is above 18 years of age. There can be other factors, based on the person's gender that makes him eligible. These are as follows :
- For Women :
- Women with pendulous breasts or those who suffer from gigantomastia opt for Breast reduction since the weight of their breasts causes chronic neck, back and shoulder pain and breathing problems.
- Problems such as persistent bra-strap groove, scar-like lines in the skin, difficulty finding clothes that fit, are also reasons that make some women suitable for Breast Reduction.
- Some women also feel awkward with the hugeness and magnitude of their breasts in proportion to the rest of their body.
- Breast reduction is not recommended for women who have to breastfeed.
- Males with common condition of gynecomastia may feel embarrassed and upset with their condition, usually developed during adolescence.
- Many other men suffer from woman-like breasts as a side-effect of some recreational drugs or prescription medications can be considered for Breast Reduction.
- Obese patients will be advised to try exercise and dieting to reduce the fat before having surgery. Also, patients who drink alcohol in excess or smoke marijuana are usually not considered suitable for surgery. These drugs, along with anabolic steroids, may have caused the gynaecomastia in the first place so the patient must stop using them.
Preparation for Breast Reduction Surgery:
Breast reductio surgery preparationDuring pre-operative visits, the doctor and patient may decide on new, usually higher, positions for the areolas and nipples. Surgeon will also give you a list of instructions, which include guidelines on eating, drinking, smoking and taking or avoiding certain medicines. The procedures may be performed in the surgeons own surgical suite, an outpatient medical facility or a hospital. Breast reduction surgery for men suffering from Gynecomastia is most commonly performed on an outpatient basis, but an overnight stay may be recommended in situations where other medical conditions are a cause for concern. The surgical time is generally between an hour and a half and two hours, though extensive procedures may take longer depending on your individual needs and situation.
Doctors usually perform breast reductions under general anesthesia. For males, excess tissue may simply be removed through a tiny incision in each breast. This leaves minimal scarring. Patients are given detailed information about his/her procedure.
Types of Breast Reduction Surgery:
Also known as reduction mammaplasty, breast reduction removes excess breast fat, glandular tissue and skin to achieve a breast size in proportion with your body and to alleviate the discomfort associated with overly large breasts. Following are the various types of breast reduction techniques :
- Pedicle Method
- Free Nipple Grafts
- Anchor Incision or Traditional Breasts reduction
- Vertical incision Breast reduction
- Scar less breast reduction / Breast Liposuction
- Gynecomastia (male breast reduction surgery)
- Pedicle Method : With breast reduction, the pedicle method, the sensations in the nipple/areola complex and also the preserving milk production is of utmost importance. There are different pedicle methods like, Inferior pedicle, Superior Pedicle, Central Pedicle, Lateral Pedicle, Bi-Pedicle. Different pedicle methods have different incision patterns and scar patterns, so it is very important to go over what method is going to be right for you with your surgeon. The goal of breast reduction surgery is to reduce the breast appearance, contour and volume while maintaining function and sensation of the nipples and breast.
- Free Nipple Grafts : This type of Breast Reduction involves removing the nipple and then returning it to its new location through a skin graft. There is no pedicle here because there is no blood supply from the breast, and the blood supply to the free nipple graft is drawn from the deep dermis just like with other skin grafts. Free Nipple Graft surgeries are more challenging and not normally necessary in most cases, but they are an option that can be considered for breast reduction.
- Anchor Incision or Traditional Breasts reduction : This involves making a horizontal incision across the crease of the breast. The horizontal incision stops below the nipple of the breast and proceeds upwards to the nipple and then continues around the nipple. The shape of the overall incision resembles an anchor and is why the procedure is referred to as the anchor incision method. The anchor incision method is used when a large amount of breast tissue requires removal and is performed with as minimal an amount of scarring as is possible.
- Vertical incision Breast reduction : The vertical incision also known as LeJour incision pattern method or Short Scar method, involves making an incision around the areola of the nipple and down the breast vertically towards the crease of the breast in the chest area. The areola is the darkened skin surrounding the nipple and incisions made in this area are less likely to result in noticeable scarring. The vertical incision method is used to remove lesser amounts of breast tissue than the anchor incision method and results in less scarring as there are no horizontal incisions made.
- Scar less breast reduction / Breast Liposuction : Liposuction can remove excess fat in the breast area. The benefits of liposuction are that it results in little or no scarring compared with traditional forms of breast reduction surgery. Small incisions are strategically made around the breast and a hollow tube is inserted through these small incisions to suck away the unwanted fatty tissues. The incisions are so small that stitches are not required and the incisions heal quickly. The latest type of liposuction surgery involves the use of ultrasonic waves to break up the fat cells prior to being sucked away via a cannula, a narrow hollow tube with a suction pump attached to it.
- Gynecomastia (male breast reduction surgery) : Gynecomastia (Male Breast Reduction Surgery) Gynecomastia, the abnormal development of large mammary glands in males resulting in breast enlargement. The condition can occur physiologically in neonates (due to female hormones from the mother), in adolescence, and in the elderly (Both in adolescence and elderly it is an abnormal condition associated with disease or metabolic disorders). Gynecomastia can affect one or both breasts, sometimes unevenly. Generally, gynecomastia isn't a serious problem, but it can be tough to cope with. Men and boys with gynecomastia sometimes have pain in their breasts and may feel embarrassed. Gynecomastia may go away on its own. If it persists, medication or surgery may help.
- Direct Excision method : The surgeon will make an incision around the areola. If there is a lot of tissue to remove, cuts may extend down the chest from the areola and the nipples may need to be repositioned.
- Liposuction method : The Gynecomastia breast reduction surgery can involve liposuction. The excision may be performed alone or in combination with liposuction techniques depending on your individual needs.
Go to the Enquiry Form
Phone Numbers Reach Us
India & International : +91-9860755000 / +91-9371136499
UK : +44-2081332571
Canada & USA : +1-4155992537
Follow-up Care Post Breast Reduction Surgery:
- You will need to wear a support bra for up to six weeks, until the swelling and bruising subsides.
- You should avoid any straining, bending and lifting for at least four weeks following surgery.
- The incisions from the procedure should fade over time. Fortunately, the incisions are in locations easily concealed by clothing, even low-cut necklines.
- Cigarette smoking decreases blood flow to the skin and subcutaneous tissues that carry blood flow and leads to an increased risk of the skin scabbing, and can lead to permanent scarring as well.
Recovery From Breast Reduction Surgery:
Recovery from breast reduction surgery Recovery time varies from patient to patient. Depending on the extent of your breast reduction and your general physical condition, you may be able to return to non-strenuous work anywhere from two to three weeks after surgery. Indeed, many women are able to resume most of their normal activities, including some form of mild exercise, after just four weeks.
It may take you some time to adjust to your new body image. However, most women soon feel more comfortable in their clothing and develop more confidence about their appearance.
Benefits of Breast Reduction Surgery:
Breast reduction aims to achieve a breast size in proportion with your body and may help relieve the discomfort of overly large breasts. There is dramatic relief in uncomfortable symptoms often associated with large breasts like shoulder pain, back pain, crease infection etc. and you get lovely youthful shape to the breasts. Fortunately, significant complications from this procedure are infrequent.
Every year, many women undergo successful breast reduction surgery, experience no major problems and are delighted with the results. Men who have this condition often experience feelings of shame, emasculation, and embarrassment. After breast reduction surgery they feel physically and mentally more confident in their daily lives. Results differ from person to person however, so you need to make sure you have reasonable expectations of what the surgery can do for you. Having very large breasts can also dramatically affect your self-esteem so many women find a renewed sense of confidence after this surgery.
Risks associated with Breast Reduction Surgery:
Anyone considering surgery, however, should be aware of both the benefits and the risks. Your surgeon will discuss these with you during your consultation. Bleeding, reaction to the anesthetic and infection are some of the minor risks associated with breast reduction procedure. Serious complications are quite rare, but there is often significant blood loss due to the magnitude of the surgery. In addition, delayed healing in the incisions is not uncommon. There is also a possibility of developing small sores around the nipples, which can be treated with antibiotic creams. If you carefully follow all your surgeon's instructions both before and after the surgery, you can minimize the risks.
Breast Reduction Surgery in India:
India has a pool of cosmetic surgeons who have earned a standing in aesthetic plastic surgery, focusing on plastic surgery of the breasts, body contouring-tummy tucks and liposuction, facial rejuvenation and much more. These surgeons are dedicated to achieving natural appearing results, which balance and enhance their patient's existing features, while providing the best possible outcome and care. While the cost of cosmetic and plastic procedures are low there is no compromise when it comes to patient's health and well being.
Most hospitals have the most advanced apparatus, state-of-the-art amenities, extremely dedicated surgeons and doctors, highly compassionate nurses and very professional administration staff. The surgeons are widely known for their skill in cosmetic and plastic surgery like Breast Reduction. Intricate procedures like breast reduction may have certain complications if not handled by experienced and capable surgeons. India provides extensive listings for excellent medical professionals who are ready to carry out your desired treatment safely and with adroitness.
Cities in India that offers Breast Reduction Surgery at various cosmetic centers are as follows :
Cost of Breast Reduction Surgery in India:
Breast Reduction in India is extremely cost-effective procedure as the cost of facility or operating room fee, laboratory tests, nursing and facility staff fees, charges of the anesthesiologist, medications and surgical supplies can still help you save more than 50%-70%. In most of the developed countries cosmetic procedure like liposuction can be extremely expensive. The cost of such surgery in abroad can deter most of the patients. India can be a relief for such aspirants. In most of the western countries patients who have a large amount of fat to be removed usually pay more as more time is involved, hence they avoid such surgeries. In India paitients can avail the benefit of low cost and high class services in all the cosmetic and plastic procedures.
Cost Comparison of Breast Reduction Surgery is as follows :
|$2,400 - $3,000||$18,000 - $21,000||$15,000 - $18,000|
Some of the common countries from which patients travel to India for surgery are :
Go to the Enquiry Form
Phone Numbers Reach Us
India & International : +91-9860755000 / +91-9371136499
UK : +44-2081332571
Canada & USA : +1-4155992537
Below are the downloadable links that will help you to plan your medical trip to India in a more organized and better way. Attached word and pdf files gives information that will help you to know India more and make your trip to India easy and memorable one.
breast reduction surgery India, cost breast reduction surgery India, low cost breast reduction surgery India, breast reduction surgery benefits India, breast reduction surgery recovery, breast reduction surgery follow up, male breast reduction surgery India, gynecomastia, gynecomastia surgery, gynecomastia surgery India