Endopyelotomy Surgery India
This operation is done to open up a narrowing of your ureter. This is the tube that goes from your kidney to your bladder. A nephrostomy tube (a small drainage tube) is passed through an incision (cut) in your back into your kidney.
A ureteric stent (small hollow, plastic tube) is then passed through the nephrostomy tube into your ureter. This stent makes sure that urine (pee) drains from your kidney to your bladder. The nephrostomy tube may be removed after your stent is in place. Your stent will stay in place for a few weeks.
Before Your Surgery
- You will need to have a bath or shower the night before your surgery and another one in the morning. This is to cleanse your skin.
- You should not eat or drink after midnight.
- You should remove any make-up, jewellery, nail polish, false teeth, contact lenses, eye glasses and prostheses (false body parts).
After Your Surgery
- Your blood pressure, temperature, pulse rate and breathing will be checked often for the first few hours after your surgery. This is done for all patients who have surgery.
- You will have an I.V. in your arm or hand.
- If you have any pain, ask your nurse for pain medication.
- You will be allowed to eat or drink when you feel well enough.
- You should take 10 to 15 deep breaths and move your legs and feet every hour while you are awake. Do this until you are up and about.
- Your nurse will help you get out of bed as soon as possible after your surgery. This is very important for your blood circulation and breathing. You will have a tube in your bladder to remove urine (pee).
- The tube will stay in place for 1 - 2 days.
- If you have a nephrostomy tube, it will be connected to a drainage bag.
- If you do not have a nephrostomy tube, there will be a small bandage over the spot where the tube was.
- Your bandage will be changed every day.
- You should arrange for someone to pick you up by 11:00 A.M. on the day of your discharge.
- You should not lift anything over 5 pounds or do any hard activity for 2 weeks.
- Mild exercise such as walking should be done every day.
- You should drink 6-8 glasses of water each day.
- You should eat well balanced meals to prevent constipation (fruits, vegetables, bran and whole wheat bread).
- Do not strain to move your bowels. A laxative or stool softener may be needed until your bowels become regular.
- With a stent in place some blood in your urine is normal.
- If the blood in your urine is constant and does not decrease when you drink more, contact your doctor.
- You may still need a bandage on your drain site.
- Change your bandage every day and remove it when the area is healed.
- The Home Care Nurse may visit.
- You should continue to take your prescribed medications.
- A clinic appointment for you to see your doctor will be given to you before you go home.
- It is very important that you go to your appointment.
Contact your doctor if you notice any of the following:
- fever, chills;
- swelling or drainage from your incision (cut).
Endopyelotomy Surgery in India is available in following cities:
Go to the Enquiry Form
Phone Numbers Reach Us
India & International : +91-9860755000 / +91-9371136499
UK : +44-2081332571
Canada & USA : +1-4155992537
Below are the downloadable links that will help you to plan your medical trip to India in a more organized and better way. Attached word and pdf files gives information that will help you to know India more and make your trip to India easy and memorable one.
Endopyelotomy Surgery India, Cost Endopyelotomy Surgery, Endopyelotomy India, Low Cost Endopyelotomy Delhi India, Endopyelotomy Surgery Hospital Delhi, Endopyelotomy Mumbai Hospital, Cost Endopyelotomy Surgery Mumbai, Delhi-India, Low Cost Endopyelotomy Surgery Hospital, Affordable Endopyelotomy Hospital Mumbai, Delhi, Cost Endopyelotomy Surgery Hospital Delhi, Cost Endopyelotomy Surgery Mumbai, Affordable Endopyelotomy Hospital Bangalore, Pune, Ahemedabad, Chennai, Hyderabad, Endopyelotomy Surgery Chennai, Cost Endopyelotomy Ahmedabad, Endopyelotomy Hospital Hyderabad, Low Cost Endopyelotomy Surgery Pune Info Provided By Tour2india4health.com, Knee Surgeons in India